Raids are a spam attack organized online and carried out by a group of people (or an autist with proxies/alt accounts). During a raid, a website or board is flooded with undesirable content. More broadly, a raid refers to an organized attempt to prank/harm other groups/people online through mass action. Raids are a common activity on The Party, which has a /raid/ board for organizing them, though most raids begin on /soy/.
On 4chan[edit | edit source]
4chan, particularly the /b/ board, became infamous for constantly raiding other sites as well as doing some IRL raids. /b/ would sometimes recruit users from other sites such as 7chan, Encyclopedia Dramatica, Something Awful and YTMND in order to amass even greater raiding power. A famous example of such a raid was the December 20th, 2006 raid on talk show host Hal Turner's "final" radio show, for which 4chan recruited Something Awful, 7chan, and YTMND and over 150 prank calls were submitted.
/b/'s raids landed 4chan and its owner Moot into big trouble with glowniggers, so on August 23rd, 2006, Moot made a sticky announcing that anyone posting "illegal" threads (raids and doxxing) would receive a permanent ban and possibly get handed over to the authorities, and anyone replying to them would get a two-week global ban as part of the temporary extended length global rules to fight spam and build back better. The backlash to this was enormous and caused a mass migration of users to 7chan which had a dedicated /i/- invasions board which 4chan did not (7chan's /i/ board had to be shut down on January 24th, 2007 due to it violating the host's terms of soyrvice). This event is known as /b/ day. Despite raids getting officially banned, /b/ continued conducting them in spite of the rules all the time, with notable examples being the aforementioned Hal Turner raids, the Project Chanology raids and some of the Zelda Universe raids. /b/ has since stopped being a raiding force because it's now a wasteland of gay cuck porn and many of it's users have long since left to greener pastures.
In current times, the mods on 4chan will sometimes turn a blind eye to certain raids or people inciting them, which makes their true stance on raiding a bit difficult to gauge Here are some examples of raids that weren't cracked down on: (Legal disclaimer: if you want to participate in or incite 4chud raids keep in mind that it's possible the mods just didn't notice these)
- June 26th to September 22nd 2020 - KnowYourMeme shitposter Southern Yeehaw starts flooding KYM with soyjak images, causing massive amounts of butthurt. He is soon banned, but a cabal of soyposters on /qa/ pick up on his efforts and start flooding KYM with soyjaks themselves. KYM is completely inundated with soyjaks for months; as a result, the recent images gallery turns into a giant wall of soyjaks, the soyboy article stays on 'trending' for months, and of course the forums and comments fill with the seethe of dozens of KYM autists. Though the butthurt from the userbase is unanimous, The Great Soy Flood divides KYM mods: some view it as a great addition of OC and meme documentation and even join in soyposting themselves, while others view it as low-quality spam. Several KYM users rage quit and delete their accounts. Spammers during this time include peanusweanus, grasshopper, and albinorhino. Albinorhino is the most notorious; he manages to upload hundreds of soyjak images without getting banned by uploading only a few a day and keeping them SFW. Also notable is a KYM oldfag, elleichops, who sacrifices his decade-old account to share some nice soyjaks. On September 22, the KYM mods finally agree to crack down on soyjak spam and albinorhino is banned, bringing an end to the spam.
- January 28th 2021 - /v/ raided a Q&A stream with the developer of a Fallout: New Vegas mod in which they spammed troll questions, such as inquiring about the Sneed questline and the USS Liberty, before DDOSing the whole thing. This clip summarizes events well, and you WILL watch it if you haven't.
- 2021 - /pol/ raided tranny subreddits by making accounts called "I_Follow_Men" or "Dilate" and followed trannies en masse, at least one subreddit was locked as a result. In October /pol/ also had several threads from which they raided the southwest airlines forum, which were taken down for maintenance.
- /a/'s Dragon Ball Super threads occasionally discuss raids on other sites.
On the Party[edit | edit source]
Raids are a common activity on the Party and are fully allowed and even encouraged by Soot. Raids almost always involve flooding websites (usually other imageboards) with soyjaks, or stealing GETs. Below is a list of successful and failed raids the party has conducted.
Full Wipes[edit | edit source]
Full Wipes are the most successful type of raid, and are named as such because they are achieved once you fully or almost fully bump every non-soyjak thread off the catalog. Occasionally, traitorous soyjakkers will attempt to invalidate a full wipe by bumping an old thread, but those bumps don't count.
Successful Raids[edit | edit source]
This list is incomplete; you WILL help by expanding it.
- December 2020 - The party raided ZoomerChan. The site went down shortly after the raid.
- March 1st 2021 - Teens raid /mlpol/.
- March 3rd 2021 - The party raided desuchan and wiped the whole site, the site admin managed to restore a backup but after few months the site went down.
- March 10th 2021 - Operation Wikisneedia, originally intended to "raid Wikimedia Commons with Creative Commons licensed soyjaks" but also grew to include adding references to Sneed's Feed and Seed in articles.
- July 6th 2021 - The teens raid the /fascist/ board on 16chan.
- Early October 2021 - The party raided 1chan, an old imageboard about trains or something. A ton of ancient threads were wiped.
- November 3rd 2021 - The infamous raid on 4chan's /lgbt/ board, during which about 4 pages of the catty were wiped by trannyjak threads. The raid actually began on /qa/ when a frogposter made a thread about his troonjak threads on /lgbt/, causing others to post spam threads as well. A couple hours later, it had snowballed into a big raid and was subsequently posted about on the Party. Following this, /qa/ was frozen by the mods.
- November 5th 2021 - The party raided 4chan's /f/ board, the board is used mainly by 2 people and jannies never look at it so it was an instant success.
- November 21st 2021 - The party stole [s4s]'s 10M GET, the biggest GET the board has ever had up to that point. This made Swaglord go on one of the biggest janny seetheouts ever documented.
- The Party has raided multiple jackbox Twitch streams.
- The party has raided multiple zoom calls. Clips from these are believed to be lost media.
- January 23rd 2022 - The Party raided r/inceltear. This resulted in a redditor trying to DDoS incels.is as well as The Party, however, images previously posted on his reddit account revealed his Instagram name which caused him to be doxxed and some Party teen forced him to write an apology letter.
- February 4th 2022 - A raid on 4chan's /his/ - "History and Humanities" board. 8 and a half pages were wiped from the catalog and the mods had to restore threads from the archives to repopulate the board.
- Feburary 7th 2022 - The /void/ board on voidchan.net was raided and flooded with soyjaks, causing 7 pages worth of threads to be permanently lost. One Cuban teenchud had posted Yotsuba lolicon from his school wifi, prompting a report from the voidchan admin to his school.
- June 20th 2022 - All boards on bstall.org get raided (except /flash/), with /hangout/ getting hit the hardest. This was easy to do because of the extremely slow traffic, as well as the small number of boards. The creator of bStall then proceeded to seethe about it on /raid/.
- August 14th 2022 - Soyteens wipe all but one thread of the /drug/ board on lainchan and steal the get the one stoner online at the time had a meltdown about it The archived threads were later manually reverted but the post count remained unchanged.
- August 18th 2022 - The sharty raided /his/ for a second time and wiped half the pages.
- August 30th 2022 - the party sucefully raids 3 imageboards (lainchan, an obscure german imageboard and 1 chan) in the same day, a record for the community. In lainchan the party steals a get and wipe several pages of one of the boards, in the german board the party does a total wipe due to the lack of jannies (the users of the imageboard unsucefully try to bump old threads) and in 1chan the 'party does a full catalog wipe for a third time.
- September 3rd, 2022 - Soyteens get the oldest live thread on 4chan, a /po/ thread about a paper pendulum clock, archived by pushing it to the bump limit and posting new on topic posts. Hours later, however, mods do everything in their power to restore the thread by restoring it out of order from the archive.
- September 23rd, 2022 - Both /lgbt/ and /s4s/ were successfully raided, 3 pages were wiped on /s4s/.
- September 24th, 2022 - /f/ is solo raided with Soyjak and Heyuri videos, killing all but one thread. The last NAS thread, however, gets killed with a Yotsuba flash named "loading 4chan." Unlike most raids, 4chan mods never deleted any of the soyjak flashes.
- October 1st, 2022 - After a failed GET on 4chan's /sci/, soyteens raided a furry bbw chan and stole their 22222 GET then wiped all of the pages.
- October 8th, 2022 - Soyteens raided eight whole chans on this day, setting a record on the amount of raids in a single day.
- 28chan: 28chan was raided, with their Portuguese board /p/ being fully wiped with only the sticky left. /b/ was also raided, with half the pages being wiped.
- Ponyville: A mlp chan called "ponyville" had half the pages wiped but was cut short when a janny woke up.
- Endchan: Endchan's /pol/ was going to be raided, but they had an hourly thread limit so soyteens settled on stealing their 88888 GET.
- late.city: When soyteens came flocking in, the shitty servers couldn't handle it and the website crashed. Still considered a win.
- perfectchan: Half of perfectchan's pages were wiped until the janny came in.
- wrongthink.net: Soyteens started raiding normally at first, until it was found out that there was no post cooldown and no thread limit so you could spam the same thread over and over again. The website started off at about 20 pages and soyteens left it with 125, bringing the website to a staggering halt.
- 94chan: It all started when a soyteen posted a soyquote of some oldfag seething about soyjaks. Of course, soyteens would not let someone get away with such words so a new raid target was set. This led to all 20 pages being flooded with soyjaks (and even more, to make sure they couldn't retrieve threads from an archive). After about an hour of constant 'jak spam, a janny finally woke up and EVERY single page was wiped, leaving not a single thread behind. This is regarded as one of the best days in raiding history with hopefully many more gems to come.
- kasumi.moe: After the previous gem, soyteens were still hungry for more. A shitty oldfag coomer site that had threads dating back to 2014 and no active moderation (a bot thread linking to 'p was up for an entire month) was found. At first it started off slow, with the pages only increasing, but soon enough, soyteens found the limit. Every single thread was wiped which led to three of its users seething about "muh oldfag culture and history" and how evil 'jakkers are, despite the fact that the threads served no real value apart from being old. When soyteens realised there were no jannies that were going to come online any time soon, they decided to set up base and turn the site into a soyjak colony. Attempts were made to crack the admin password and fully take over the site but no progress was made, however, this was all cut short when a faggot posted 'p to the site. Soyteens tried to bump threads to get rid of the 'p, but to no avail since he was bumping the 'p threads, too. Activity started to fade out as soyteens were going to sleep, marking the end of our triumph. Two days later the 'min hopped on and wiped all 'jaks and 'p on /koe/, one thread survived the purged, a fucking bodypillow thread. Later that day the site went down, leaving the error message, "board.kasumi.moe didn’t send any data.". Thus making /koe/ the second chan to be taken down from a 'jak raid, the first being late.city.
- October 9th, 2022 - Indiachan's /b/ was raided and completely wiped. On the same day, the 55555555 GET on 4chan's /k/ was stolen. Due to the fact that the board is very pro-Ukrainian and that no jannies were online, it was raided with pro-Russian 'jaks, resulting in 6 pages being wiped. The raid wasn't even blamed on soyteens, but on Russian shills and /pol/ chuds.
- October 13th, 2022 - Some oldfag larper site called "comfychan" was raided and had all of /b/ and some of /f/ wiped. The following day, the admin woke up and seethed about it, calling our 'jaks "retarded wojack jpegs", saying that we're 12 year old autists, and that we glow. He then proceeded to restore a site backup from September. Due to the fact he had datamining software installed on the chan, he found that the site referrals led back to soyjak.party (we were saying that we were from r/markiplier during the raid). He found the thread, called us zionists, then said that he had our ips and was plotting revenge. Nothing will happen since he's too much of a faggot to do anything + most soyteens aren't retarded and used a vpn/proxy while raiding.
- October 15th, 2022 - crystal.cafe's /b/ and /feels/ boards were raided while the jannies were sleeping. Although the gems on /b/ were swiftly deleted, the ones on /feels/ stayed up for over 3 hours, making this a win.
- October 24, 2022 - ‘Teens chud up a school district’s feedback form en masse, causing the administration to disable the feature entirety later in the day. The gems made today were jannied sometime afterwards.
- October 24-25, 2022 - Krautchan.love, a relatively new IB, is gemmed up by soyteens. Surprisingly, the admin responds in kind by establishing a ‘jakker board, currently the best board on the site (confirmed by multiple peer-reviewed studies).
- November 13, 2022 - crystal.cafe's /b/ 177777 GET was stolen by soyteens.
- December 1, 2022 - Cyborgchan and 3chan were raided, with every board on cyborgchan being wiped. 3chan's /b/ and /cb/ (faggot board) were almost fully wiped, but a few threads that couldn't be bumped off remained. The Cyborgchan admin and his oldfag tranny friends later came back, seething and coping about their entire fucking altchan being wiped by soyjak spam. Erischan also got buck broken by 'teens, with their main board /eris/ fully wiped. This caused the admin to cry about it big-time shortly after he finally found the hot pockets and logged back on, claiming that "there's literally no way to recover from this."
- December 3, 2022 - TBPChan was raided, with multiple 7 year old posts from 2016 being wiped. Not every board was wiped, as most boards had almost no posts even after years. The site went down 2/3 days later and then came back up the next day, complete with a seething message from the owner. Despite claiming to have a backup, the owner refuses to use it.
- December 20, 2022 - In PixelPlanet, a pixel art of Yotsuba gets gemmed up, but jannies revert the changes. As retaliation, Operation Swine Dive begins, with the goal of erasing all of Ukraine from PixelPlanet. The operation has caused much butthurt among the locals.
- December 27, 2022 - The party raided /hm/ on 4chan, and successfully wiped 7 pages worth of threads.
- January 3, 2023 - Teens raided Habbo Hotel completely BTFO'ing nostalgia fags that cling on to the memories of when 4cuck used to do similar raids. Sharty can't stop winning.
- January 8th, 2023 - The 40000 GET on wizchan's /jp/ and the 20000 GET on endchan's /rus/ are both stolen by 'teens.
- January 13th, 2023 - 'teens do a full spectrum attack against a twitter troon that soiled the 'party
- January 16, 2023 - Soyteens raid the Happy Tree Friends wiki on Fandom.com.
- February 3rd, 2023- indiachan.io was raided again, and 3 boards, namely /a/, /man/ and /b/ were wiped out. A lot of ancient threads on /sa/ and /yoga/ were wiped out.
- February 4th, 2023- indiachan.io was raided again. /b/,/a/,/man/,/stem/,/pol/,/rta/ were completely wiped out, despite the janny knowing that his site was being raided every day. One of the most complete annihilations of an imageboard ever performed. 
- February 8th, 2023 - Soyteens deface a 4cuck oldfag mural in PixelPlanet with gems, lasting for 5 days. 
- February 17th, 2023- soyteens wipe out indiachan.io's /ent/, /b/ is spammed all day.
- March 1th, 2023 - The sharty decimates 711chan.
- March 1 , 2023 - the small ongezellig wiki on Fandom.com is destroyed.
- March 3th, 2023 - 'teens wipe the splinter zellig.party causing it to close down.
- March 4th, 2023 - In a gemmy raid, the party stole the 222222 get on crystal.cafe's /b/ board with this gem
- March 10th, 2023 - In perhaps one of the most significant raids in all of party history, /lgbt/'s 30 millionth get is taken by a soyGOD.
- May 13th, 2023 - A raid against 4chan's /b/ wipes quite a few NAS threads and makes the board unusable for some time.
- May 14th, 2023 - Another /b/ raid now wiping 3 whole pages.
- June 9th, 2023 - /soy/ raids mechachan.net a dead altchan with less than a 100 posts per board, the entire site was wiped by the Baby spam bot.. The Janny has yet to clean up the posts as of writing this.
- June 10th, 2023 - /soy/ invaded a booru made by r/196 users right after it opened and got a 'jak featured on the main page. The site shut down the day after.
- June 12th, 2023 - 'teens raid 7chan.org wiping multiple boards before janny wakes up.
- June 22nd, 2023 - The sharty raids voyeurchan, a dead coomer chan with a board dedicated to TikTok nipslips. All but 2 threads on the site are bumped off by 'jaks, causing the Admin to interrupt his gooning session and make a sticky coperald on /b/ before wiping the boards.
- June 25th, 2023 - The Party raids... Itself? No, seriously. I can't think of anyone else who would go through the trouble of raiding Sharty's /a/ board. Almost the entire board got wiped before mods froze it, clearing out all the spammed 'jaks not long after.
- June 27th, 2023 - Endchan.org's /dota/ board is fully wiped and the 33333 GET is taken.
- July 3rd, 2023 - Fujochan.org, a foid board dedicated to beanflicking over gay tranime boys, is raided. Every board is fully wiped, causing the buck broken roasties to shut down the site for maintenance. The site is still down as of recent.
- July 4th, 2023 - Lulzet /furi/ was raided and almost completely wiped except 7 threads and two stickies, the weird thing about it was that most the threads in the raid was made by the omori bot that's been wiping /soy/ for the past two days.
- July 5th, 2023 - Comfychan's /b/ board was completely wiped except one sticky.
- July 6th, 2023 - The entirety of wirechan was wiped. The /b/ of grimchan (the only semi-active board on the chan) was wiped. Mootxi.co, an actual oldfag larp board named after moot the former admin of 4cuck, was completely wiped mostly by one chud using a combination of VPNs and TOR to evade its long post time.
- July 10th, 2023 - Grimchan was completely wiped.
- July 11th, 2023 - 'Teens raid /vp/ on 4chan and wipe three (3) pages. Teens later raided /homestuck/ on megidochan, wiping every thread except one general and the stickies.
- July 12th, 2023 - Teens raid /b/ on 75chan wiping every thread, but jannies later revert it.
- July 13th, 2023 - 'Teens raid kemono.party, wiping every thread on all three boards: /b/, /kemono/, and /coomer/, It was later reverted. Teens then raided lizchan, wiping /b/ and most of /liz/ until the site unexpectedly went down. Then the site came back up, the entirety of /b/ was wiped and only one page one /liz/ survived, /meta/ came out unscathed.
- July 14th, 2023 - 'Teens raid anon.cafe, wiping /sw/, /toy/ and /retro/. Sadly, the tranny jannies noticed and locked down everything. Still considered a win.
- July 27th, 2023 - A FNF wiki related to /funkg/ is raided and heavily vandalized.
- July 28th, 2023 - ‘Teens raid gaia.komica, an Asian altchan. While a full wipe wasn’t possible there was tons of seethe and tons of damage done, thus a win.
- July 30th, 2023 - ‘Teens raid the lounge board on sushigirl.us, a dead-ish altchan for Touhou trannies. Fully wiped except for stickies and a couple of threads with 45 pages of soyjaks (this site is dead as hell frfr). Also one of the few successful raids in euro times! 4cuck /b/ is also raided during mutt hours, with most of the log being 'jak spam for a few hours
- July 31st, 2023 - ‘Teens fully wipe lizchan, but it was later reverted.
- August 3rd, 2023 - 'Teens raid /vp/ on 4chan and wipe four (4) pages. While the original goal was to wipe the whole catalog, it can still be considered a sharty win, at least by the Europoor hours standard.
- August 4th, 2023 - 'teens wipe the catty of /cm/ and fully wipe awsumchan.
- August 5th, 2023 - heolkek.cafe, a successor board to choachan made for foids obsessed with k-pop, is raided and wiped by soyteens. The roasties retreated to their bunker board on junkuchan, but a lone 'cadoGOD followed and spammed there as well. Seetheralds were generated in the 'fe bunker thread for choachan. 'teens also raided gurochan.cx, with the log being endlessly raped by Cobson posts and other soyjaks. The 99999 and 100000 GETs on /g/ were also secured amidst the spam, making this a Total Soy Victory™. /kind/ on kind.moe was also raided, full wipe not possible but the 6000 GET was stolen.
- August 12th, 2023 - /ssh/, a junkuchan bunker board created for fujochan refugees after they were displaced by soyGODs, is raided within a day of its creation. Nearly 140 threads were made before janny woke up, and the board was temporarily locked (presumably a feature of the site's report system) 4 times during the raid before threads finally started getting deleted and bans handed out.
- August 13th, 2023 - Ponychan's /pony/ board is fully wiped.
- With the death of the sharty and the returnal flood of soyteens heading to the 'cuck, it can almost be argued as a pseudo-forever raid.
- August 26th, 2023 - Various 4cuck threads were raided by Baby bot. Baby bot's posts were quickly deleted, but this still caused the locals to seethe so hard that they came to the raid thread to bitch and moan. One particularly butthurt 4cuck user would spam "nostalgic" millennial images in the thread along with any other raid thread he saw for a few hours.
- September 3rd - The /s4s/ catty is wiped with frogs, 'jaks and Swaglord's dox for almost an hour.
- October 4th - A WMAF imageboard, BBCchan, has its entire catalog wiped by 'teens.
- October 14th, 2023 - Roblox games Spray Paint! and LGBTQ+ Hangout were successfully gemmed up by 'teens when they spray painted gems and spammed sharty propaganda in the chat.
- October 14th, 2023 - A second raid during the day which took place on yourworldoftext.com/trans and yourworldoftext.com/gay. Tons of ancient pieces of texts were wiped.
- Some time in October - A 'teen drives over to Alex Casanas', the creator of Monument Mythos's house, and puts a 'jak on his front lawn, signifying one of the rare IRL raids by the site. The Monument Mythos reddit was also raided with his dox and the reddit mods had a pinned post about it. The Monument Mythos wiki and its front page was also 'jakked up.
- November 25th, 2023 - The owner of Wojak Paradise is doxed and the site almost gets its database breached but the owner quickly shuts down the site before the exploit could be used. The 'cord server for the Paradise is then completely spammed with TND. The Paradise goes down, and the next day the owner announces that the site and the 'cord will be permanently shut down, only being reopened as a channel in a private unknown 'cord, making this the second time that a non-altchan site was taken down.
- December 1st 2023 - Youtuber Ultradan was raided in the early hours of December 1st, it began whilst he was playing a game of SongBattles, he was later 'ersauded into playing Five Nights at Cobson's. This later lead to another IShowSpeed clone Raid
- December 4th 2023 - RacerNeem, Ultradan's archnemesis promised the 'teens a Cobson stream, this was not given (causing a rapid rise in TND support) for this inexcusable rape act, RacerNeem was 'nished by the Sharty and his father's phone number was found, was sent 60 PIZZAS to his house via dominos. This caused the little nigga to sperg out when he was called by his father to cease all future streaming. RacerNeem claims someone "sent 'p to his dad" but considering he's an attention seeker and lies a lot it's probably a false claim.
Partial Raids[edit | edit source]
- September 29-30th, 2023 - the party stole TheFrogPond's 2400, 2666 and 2700 /pepe/ GET, /q/ 70 GET and /bant/ 300 GET.
- November 8th - Soyteens try and raid GlitchWorks's The Amazing Digital Circus Stream, with limited success, so instead they raid the 'cord server, causing it to shut down indefinitely.
Failed Raids[edit | edit source]
- November 26th 2021 - The Party tries to steal the 10M and 9999999 GETs on 4chan's /d/ but fails to score either.
- January 14th 2022 - The Party tries to steal the 24M GET on /lgbt/ but fails to do so.
- January 2022 - The Party raids a thread on 8kun's /qresearch/ board but a janny was in there so it mostly failed.
- November 10th 2021 - Operation Soyclipse, the biggest shame in Party history. This was the biggest raid the Party had ever planned, both in scope and preparation. The target was against several 4chan boards in retaliation for /qa/ getting frozen. It attracted a ton of attention and hype, but failed within seconds. Some chuds tried to rebound the next day by posting tranny soyjaks on /lgbt/, but it was already over. While Operation Soyclipse was a massive military defeat, many valuable lessons were learned that day, including–
- Don't plan raids days in advance on a public website that's notorious for raiding.
- Don't shill the party on the website that we're currently planning a raid on – many people were shilling during the preparations so by the time the raid went off everybody on 4chan knew and were talking about it.
- Don't spread our forces too thin - The raid was intended to hit 2-4 different board even though most raiders focused on /lgbt/. focus on one board instead.
- December 2nd 2021 - The party tried to steal the 44M GET on 4chan's /biz/ but fails.
- January 6th 2022 - The party tries to raid /lgbt/ but it was planned too early again and failed.
- January 12th 2022 - The party proposes a takeover of 4chan's /adv/ but everyone just gives up and talks about random stuff in the thread instead.
- February 4th 2022 - The party organizes for a raid on gurochan, a kuz website. The raid fails horribly with all the posts being deleted within seconds of being made, no threads wiped, and the spammers IP's publicly displayed on kuz's anti-spam database, including 2 users who did not use a proxy. However in his goodbye post Kuz offers to remove the IP of one chud who contacted him by email. It's generally very difficult to raid a kuz imageboard for multiple reasons, including the fact that agents of the NSS regularly patrol the 'party to attack anti-kuz posts, and also kuz pays multiple moderators/janitors to moderate his sites 24/7.
- February 6th 2022 - The party tries to raid /lit/ but after a promising start the raid ends prematurely when the jannie wakes up
- February 18 - The party calls for a raid on the /funkg/ thread on /vg/, however the raid was quickly picked up and a flood of avatarfags somehow more autistic then soyteens descend upon the thread and /raid/. The original thread was shortly deleted thereafter, and almost no 'jaks were posted in the general.
- October 8th, 2022 - ‘Teens raided tranchan, a site for mentally ill freaks. The page limit was quite large on there THOUGH, so by the time the trannyjanny woke up, no pages managed to get wiped.
- October 8th, 2022 - While soyteens were raiding wrongthink, one teen though it was a good idea to raid /quest/ on questden. While a good amount of 'cados and 'jaks were posted, zero pages were wiped and everyone got banned, mostly because everyone was too busy raiding wrongthink. Also, a raid on 1chan was attempted that day, but they implemented a post approval system, countering all future attempts at raiding.
- January 2nd, 2023 - Some soyteens attempt to raid Futaba Channel and 2chan in a large amount of decentralized threads. The raids fail due to most 'teens not having Japanese VPNs, however, a few posts did go through.
- March 3th, 2023 - A raid into Nick Fuente's private club penguin server was briefly tried but unfortunately didn't gain enough interest (due to ongoing troon doxxing OPs)
- May 6th, 2023 - Teens attempt to wipe U18chan's catalog, but it's quickly realized that this is impossible due to the site having no page limit.
- May 15th, 2023 - The third /b/ raid in three days. This one failed due to low manpower.
- May 28th, 2023 - The Party tries to steal the 900M and 899999999 GETs on 4chan's /b/ but fails to score either due to the GETs' awkward timing.
- June 29th, 2023 - A raid on /b/ quickly gets shut down by the moderators due to a coinciding wave of 'p.
- July 6th, 2023 - A raid on the dead tranny imageboard tranchan quickly fails after the op gets banned for showing the ’p thats on tranchan.
- August 30th 2023 - Woman Raid, an attempt to gem up wikipedia after they tried to pass a photo of a tranny as a woman as the main picture of the "woman" entry. Wikipedia jannies banned the IPs of every raider and locked article, but it was still gemmy, so much it got its own article in this wiki.
- November 9th, 2023 - A group of teens who previously doxxed Gooseworx (though address was outdated) and a number of TADC voice actors started a raid preparation thread for the Glitch X AMA stream on October 23rd, later a frogposter discovered the thread and snitched to glitch staff with a number of "tadc fan server owners". A few days later a raid server on discord that was made for the raid was deleted and it's owners was banned. Then the 9th came, the day of the eventful raid. The raid organizers started a thread on /soy/ to garner more attention. A group of glowteens started discussing the possibility of swatting Kovach, a voice actor participating in the stream, this caused some offsiter to send Froot an threatening email ordering him to ban swateens, Froot complied. When the stream finally started, teens were unable to get past the filter due to the
frogposter snitching(Yet a few Cobson posts got through as well as one superchat), and when they tried to send pizzas to Goose, Kovach and vivziepop they were all cancelled because someone called various pizza chains warning them about the raids. After the raid against the stream was an complete failure, a number of frogposters and a Raggedy Ann poster started to make fun of and demoralize teens, 'teens retaliated with gore posting and were not deterred. (SEE PARTIAL RAIDS ON LAST PART) Soyteens lost?
Raiding Resources (for altchans)[edit | edit source]
Want to find a new imageboard to raid? Want to steal a GET? This section will detail tools you can use for tracking down new sites to spam
Getwatcher.net[edit | edit source]
While not comprehensive, this site is great for knowing when a GET is coming up, so that you know when to try to nab it for yourself. It even estimates the amount of time remaining until the GET occurs, as well as how many posts are left
Allchans.org[edit | edit source]
Not comprehensive either but a good starting point for finding new chans to raid. Other resources include:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t10VI-sccy1CfAeMZHwmCS_7agIHFo_B5ipMjzsMtTg/edit (also known as Creamy’s Homemade List of Imageboards. Note that it’s quite outdated, thought it does come with annotations)
https://rentry.org/boardlinks (the most comprehensive list out there)
Proxies[edit | edit source]
Use a fucking proxy. If you don't have one, then don't raid. The owners of altchans are mentally ill, and will not hesitate to leak your IP.
Wiki Raiding Tips[edit | edit source]
Wiki raids aren't very common on the sharty, but we’ll give you some regardless:
“For anti-vandalism scripts on wikis it's usually as simple as blocking the script from loading with uBlock Origin.
When it comes to bots, you've got to be more clever. For example, used to replace the comics on explainXKCD with pictures of Osama bin Laden on a semi-frequent basis. Theusaf, one of explainXKCD's more dedicated jannies, wrote an anti-vandalism bot named after himself in a desperate attempt to stop this and other things I was doing.
The bot checked to see if the "image" field in the comic template had been altered since the article's creation, and if it has been, it reverted the edit. However it was easily circumvented by setting the "imagesize" field to 1px (shrinking the actual comic down to a single pixel) and embedding the replacement image in the "titletext" field, bypassing the anti-vandalism bot but achieving the same effect of replacing the comic.
Nearly all wikis use MediaWiki, which has a neat feature called InstantCommons. InstantCommons, if enabled, lets you embed Wikimedia Commons images in articles, and a large percentage of wikis out there did not disable it during setup. What this means is that for most wikis, adding the text [[File:Osama bin Laden portrait.jpg]] into an article will embed a photo of Bin Laden into it. I have seen wikijannies get completely confused about how all these weird and offensive images "got uploaded to their wiki" without ever figuring out what's actually going on.”
- A chad currently raiding explainXKCD
Types of Raids[edit | edit source]
This page is dedicated to generic website/board raids but there are other more specific types of raiding done by 'teens:
SS14 raids (hypothetical)
Raid Derailment[edit | edit source]
| This topic was created by or has connections to Der 'Cord |
|Don't trust anything you see. Read every revision in the page's history to learn the truth.|
Due to the success of many of these raids, these draw a large amount of detractors that wish to see raiding cease to exist within the sharty.
Occasionally there are some "good samaritans" that attempt to snitch to the website that is being raided. As a deterrence to prevent others from snitching, some 'teens gone as far as doxxing those that snitch, and in many occasions pretending the raid is being orchestrated on a different site like r/markiplier and such.
In recent times, offsite Discord groups or 4cucks will look for threads, generally targeting Jackbox threads, but may target others too, and will start to spam the target website or server with child pornography or animal abuse then blame it on the sharty. Other times, the /soy/ thread will get spammed as well as an attempt to get a mod to delete the entire thread.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Hishlights from the raid, the reupload of the full thing got taken down.
- SWA raid thread
- The frogposter's /qa/ thread.
- Party thread about the November 3rd /lgbt/ raid.
- raid thread
- The 10M on s4s.
- example of a jackbox twitch raid thread
- Another example of a jackbox twitch raid thread.
- A third example of a jackbox twitch raid.
- The r/inceltear raid thread, was originally posted on /soy/ then moved to /raid/.
- /his/'s catalog during the raid.
- A celebration thread about the /his/ thread on /soy/.
- A /raid/ thread about the /his/ raid, though the raid was originally started on /soy/.
- late.city came back doe
- https://archive.ph/8J0MB https://archive.is/T0gPg https://archive.is/2lyUO https://archive.is/zp7PV
- https://archive.ph/j0UWz https://archive.ph/C5ydp https://archive.ph/WT7qA https://archive.is/zEP6Y
- the /d/ raid thread.
- First soyclipse thread.
- Second soyclipse thread.