|“||Woah! And there it is! The hilarious greentext CIA soyjaks! That's all I get for running this site. That and spambots posting 5 times a minute and the CP bots.||”|
|Occupation||Doordash delivery driver|
|Years active||2020 - 2022|
|Best known for||Founder of the 'party|
|Tripcode||Chud ## Admin|
Soot (20 September 2020 – 16 July 2022) also known as bruh21, Soy Moot and as nigger-admin, was a dangerous, hateful, alt right conspiracy theorist and former owner of soyjak.party. He founded and ruled the site for almost 2 years before his assassination at the hands of agents of the NSS. He is generally beloved by the population of the 'party, in spite of his alleged datamining, which was the highlight of his career as the administrator. He was the founder of sootism, a political ideology that has since amassed a large following.
On January 24th, 2022, Soot contracted the Coronavirus (deltacron) and became violently ill, but survived for another 6 months.
Timeline of Soot's involvement with the CIA[edit | edit source]
The Chuds on the website have kept a watchful eye on Soot's policies with regards to information security and datamining.
October 2020: Google AdSense[edit | edit source]
It contained some bone-chilling sentences, such as:
The last capture that features this wording was on November 29, 2020. Sometime between then and December 7, 2020, references to third parties were removed, and were replaced with the following notice:
soyjak.party no longer shares information with any third parties, including advertising agencies and any other groups. Google adsense was removed a long time ago.
Malicious ads[edit | edit source]
Soot once implemented ads with malware on the site. It was promptly removed, but this prompted questions about his retarded and sketchy behavior as a web admin.
March 2021: TrustAsia TLS[edit | edit source]
TrustAsia is a Chinese provider of TLS certificates. I'm not even going to post a reference, look it up at your own risk.
Why would (((Soot))) not switch to Let's Encrypt? He has no excuses:
- He is no longer using shared hosting, but a VPS, so he can install any software he wants.
- Let's Encrypt does it for free (wholesome!).
- It's dead-simple to set it up with nginx, even someone who copy-pasted some shit code to create a random image array in JS could do it.
- The sunk-cost fallacy of having to use a (((botnet certificate))) he paid for until it expires is a meme, especially if he keeps reassuring us that this site is not a "datamining scheme".
It really gets your noggin' joggin'.
April 2021: Matomo.js[edit | edit source]
Soot figured that maybe people would react less negatively to datamining software if it was open-source, instead of some proprietary tracking system by a giant corporation.
Soot, caught red-handed, was issued a standard apology by CIA's PR shills, which he published on April 19, 2021. It read:
apologies for any concern it may have caused, i was just trying to get some general time zone and user agent information, but i understand why everyone was concerned, since the software can collect way more. as i have said before, none of the information that i collected has ever been shared with a third party, and any data that i collected with matomo has already been deleted. hope this clears things up.
However, in complete contradiction of his reassuring words, a file named analytics.js was present on the server as early as April 13, until May 16. In fairness, it may have been accidentally left over after Soot removed the analytics.
May 2021: Removal of the Islamic Culture Thread[edit | edit source]
On May 9, 2021, many people were shocked by the fact that the Islamic Culture thread on the /webm/ board had been removed. A Gigachad decided to recreate the thread, but Soot declared that such a thread was too problematic for his site. He defended his actions, claiming a zero-tolerance policy was necessary so that falseflaggers couldn't get the site B& and V&.
anyone can post this and then go to the hosting provider and submit an abuse report to try and have my shit taken down. it doesnt have to be the host itself monitoring.
Captchas[edit | edit source]
Less than a week later after the previous incident, built-in captchas were implemented on Soyjak.party, meaning that you won't be able to post without solving them, due to the fact these captcha were built-in, they weren't used for datamining.
On June 27th 2021, Soot temporarily added notorious datamining software reCAPTCHA to soyjak.party.  According to him it was added to combat spam while he was at work and because built-in captcha didn't work properly. 
After few hours the captcha was removed, but many users were data mined during that period.
ReCAPTCHA was also briefly used on the Soyjak Wiki, but has since been replaced with a simple, built-in math captcha.
Cloudflare[edit | edit source]
Main article: Cloudflare
At some point, Soot activated Cloudflare because >muh DDoS protection or something along those lines.
What is Cloudflare? It is a literal MITM attack, the "hackers that will steal your passwords" that all VPN advertisements talk about. (Not that you should trust a VPN either, see below why).
Note for a site to use cloudflare, the owner has to point their DNS records to cloudflare's servers, at which point they effectively handed cloudflare full control of their website (as long as the DNS records point to cloudflare's servers). They can prove control of a domain to certificate authorities who will issue certificates for your domain to cloudflare.
Now cloudflare has control to eavesdrop and log any user interactions with your website or silently tamper content if they please.
However, this is not a Man-in-the-Middle attack, because the website owner gave cloudflare permission to do all of this. So it's not an attack, it's a secure connection to cloudflare (who the website owner gave permission to serve content at their domain name).
In the end, that's all you have. You have to trust that the organization running the website at the other end is trustworthy with whatever data you give them by browsing there. When visiting websites on the cloudflare CDN part of the trust is in cloudflare.
(This is in contrast to real MitM attacks, where some attacking middleman who does not have authorized access eavesdrops and/or tampers with the network traffic).
To do: has anyone archived any thread about this, and the sticky note thing?; Talk about 100 MB upload limit disrupting the wholesome Tom and Jerry poster on /webm/: https://soyjak.party/webm//res/425.html
June 2021: Soot is a boomer, admins can see IPs[edit | edit source]
The Captain Coal fiasco of June 2021 taught us two things:
- The "hack" happened because Soot had forgotten to disable the default admin account. Soot needs to learn the basics of OPSEC, NOW.
- Soot confirmed that Vichan admins can see the IP of both posters and lurkers, which means you should be using Tor.
Don't fall for the (((VPN))) meme, they're only good for bypassing geographical restrictions or hiding your IP address, but they DO NOT give you anonymity: the VPN provider can datamine the shit out of you, knows everything you're looking at, and on top of that, has your credit card details.
Tor nodes being blocked[edit | edit source]
Anyone using Tor will have experienced that many nodes are permabanned. This is because a lot of
people coalposters proxyhop with Tor, and Soot found that the easiest way to deal with this is to just permaban Tor exit nodes one by one. He said that he will unban them if you ask in the appeal box.
June 2021: Downward spiral[edit | edit source]
At some point, Soot's mental state began to deteriorate. He began to act in a similar fashion to Lee Goldson, becoming quick to enrage and insult soyjak.party's userbase. Soot increasingly became agitated and lost his composure when confronted with conflicting opinions. Soot bombarded his own userbase with homophobic slurs, and frequently put himself on a pedestal saying he "didn't have time" to moderate his own website because he had "better" things to do.
During a wiki edit war on the Colorfuljaks article, Soot appointed a wiki moderator called called Syjck, creator of the SoyBooru. Soot has ignored all criticism of this moderator; he has not responded to any of the multiple threads requesting that he investigate the moderator's conduct, and in a thread in which he was highly active, he chose instead to have a long-winded, repetitive, and unproductive argument with a few schizos.
July 2021[edit | edit source]
Captchas are back[edit | edit source]
In an attempt to
This led users to believe that they're going to be datamined, tracked, or that a crypto-miner will be installed in the background.
The return of captchas was prophesized about three weeks prior, during the Colorfuljaks civil war, in the context of "Operation Bleached Bowl" (abbreviated to OBB), a conspiracy theory that posited that Jannies wanted to gaslight the userbase:
These fears may be true, after all. Soot stated that he fixed Vichan's built-in captcha with the help of an unnamed third party. Until these changes aren't made public, assume that the captcha IS datamining you.
Remember, if someone says something along the lines of:
>B-but I don't see any strange requests in the network tab of the developer tools...
>B-but I even checked with Wireshark and I can't see any personal data being sent anywhere...
They are shills, and you should just reply "MEDS". Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. They're just using technical jargon in an attempt to sound trustworthy, like those sites that claim to have "military-grade encryption". Don't fall for their dirty tricks.
Talks of migration to NPFChan[edit | edit source]
With the only other alternatives being Vichan's built-in captcha, which is hopelessly broken, and Google's Captcha, which barely functions on Tor, Soot is looking into migrating the 'Party to another imageboard engine with better captcha support, namely NPFChan.
Possible M&A by KolymaNET[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
OP summarized his case as such:
Let's sum it up. Kolyma-network is a datamining project, not shy to overtake chans and blatantly force admins to sell their projects. Free hosting and technical support is a lure to gather under their control as many chans as possible. For what purpose? At the very least to gather information, the rest is food for thought. These people don't hesitate to lie about their "years" of age by creating pages about themselves on the wiki. Their lies have been proven above and preserved in webarchive, and their sites are nothing more than a cover that they change almost every week. Anon, spread the word, don't let some dataminers from Russia take over your favorite chans!
Some users pointed out that the captcha and CP spam may have the new owner's doing, and that datamining and spamming illegal material to force admins to surrender their chans wasn't outside of his wheelhouse.
Soot replied, with the kindness and manners befitting an admin:
I never even got a fucking offer, fuck off with your garbage fake schizo spam
The IP change[edit | edit source]
The schizo went on to point out a suspicious coincidence: the IP address the soyjak.party domain points to changed on the same that that post was made.
The IP address that soyjak.party points to also changed on the same day.
This could mean that either the 'party was moved to a new server managed by Kolyma, and that thread was just misdirection, or that Soot was just messing around. The second explanation is slightly more likely. Looking at the IP address history:
- Soot has used Cloudflare before, to mitigate the load on the server.
- GigeNET also offers DDoS protection.
- HostSlim BV is a Dutch hosting company.
- DataIdeas LLC is a hosting company located in Texas.
- All of ColoCrossing datacenters are in the US.
A fake Soot?[edit | edit source]
If the website had really been sold to the Russians, you wouldn't expect to see European and American companies, would you?
On the other hand, that's exactly what one would do, to lure users into a false sense of security...
According to the schizo infographic, the admin of KolymaNET lives in the USA, because he's wanted in Russia for tax evasion.
Soot himself testified that he changed servers to try and improve the performance of the site:
Really? Are you fucking serious? Yeah, me changing hosts to try and improve the performance of the website is apparently me selling it.
The fact you think this site is worth any sum of money is the funniest part about this post, really. I honestly wish someone would give me a few grand, but unfortunately I make zero dollars monthly from this website, and I doubt it's worth any amount of money.
Several chuds doubted that this was actually Soot. The overtly angry tone may either be a cheap imitation of Soot's seething rants, or the new admin seething, because he got exposed:
you're trying too hard to imitate soot's butthurt tone
i know a falseflagger when i see one
soot, no need to get aggressive
otherwise schizos would think you are kuz
Sounding a bit defensive there, traitor.
yep he got called out and now hes quivering in fear, you can hear his voice shaking through the soot microphone we installed some time ago"
Other suspicious clues[edit | edit source]
The KolymaNET Anti-Spam Database is used to
maintain a list of enemies of the State gather information about abusive users on imageboards.
There is one entry in their database, labelled "soyjack.party" (sic). According to the page (emphasis added):
To submit an IP adress to the database, please use the form below, select the category the IP belongs to, and then submit. The submission will have to be verified by an agent of the Kolyma Network, and once they are verified they are cemented into the database.
The fact that a random IP address was verified can mean one of two things:
- The 'Party is already under Kolyma's control, and they can the IPs for each post.
- This is just a psy-op/troll submission by Kuz.
The second possibility is more credible, because a few posts later in the thread, Kuz used his tripcode to prove his identity, and stated that he's serious about buying soyjak.party.
>B-but that doesn't look like a secure tripcode, and besides, doesn't each imageboard have its own secret, so that the same password on two different boards will generate two different tripcodes?
Being in denial has never helped anyone. Take your meds and face the truth.
Kuz's tripcode was leaked on July 9, 2021. It's #kuz4
Soot addressed that accusation as such:
I've used it pretty much since the start of this site? I don't think email as a whole is secure at all, so I don't really care about using Yandex. I just use it since it's free. If you wanna give me 5 bucks for a year I'll host it elsewhere, but otherwise Yandex is free and good enough considering I don't use the email for anything very important like sensitive info.
New boards added, radio silence from Soot[edit | edit source]
On July 17, Soot made a thread on soyjak.party's /suggest/ board offering to create a new board and asking Chuds to reply with some board ideas. After hearing some of the Chuds' suggestions, Soot created a Strawpoll for Chuds to vote on which board should be added; this was later replaced with a second Strawpoll with updated options. When the "/nate/" option emerged victorious, Soot added it, along with two other boards, /x/ and /caca/, on July 20.
Immediately after the boards were created, it became apparent that /nate/ was not working as intended. The board, which was created to contain off-topic posts, failed to stop the Minecraft players from spamming /soy/ with their complaints about the Minecraft server.  Not only did Minecraft players continue Minecraft-posting and Nate-posting on /soy/, their posts also remained up, completely untouched by soyjak.party moderators. This, combined with Soot's complete cessation of interacting with the 'party, drew criticism from some Chuds;  some even believed that soyjak.party had become completely unmoderated and had been abandoned by Soot. 
On January 30th, 2022, this period of inaction was later exposed to be the result of Soot's dissociative identity disorder when it was revealed that Soot and Nate are actually the same person.
Assassination and death[edit | edit source]
The following tale is an account of the death of soot as told by one of his close friends
On July 17th, 2022, a swam or elite Russian NSS agents, surrounded soots compound in North Carolina. Soot, who had recently sold the site to kuz, knew what was coming. He knew too much, too much for his own good, and he knew he should have never taken the 30 pieces of silver. Soot dressed in his signature grey and yellow garbs and smooched lolkek goodbye. Outside the compound, Col. Yaroslavl Bakhmutov of the 67th elite infantry brigade ordered him to come out with his hands up.
Soot, with tears in his eyes, briefly thought of all the moments he spent with the teens, and how deeply filled with regret he was for his mistake. He should have never given up the site, but it was all too late. He swallowed hard and opened the door. Within a fraction of a second, he was dead. The brigade opened fire on him, and he stood for a few seconds, penetrated by hundreds of bullet holes, blood pouring from all over his body. A final thought dashed across his mind before his consciousness was terminated and he was plunged into eternal darkness...
"Im so sorry..."
I am still alive tho.
Treatment of Userbase[edit | edit source]
Soot is infamous for working against the interests of the users of his website. An example of this is the controversy over him locking the chudjak article. The chudjak article was originally a greatly well written, intelligent and informative article, going into in-depth detail about the origins of chudjak. Unfortunately, an individual using tor decided to vandalise it, ruining what was once a gem. Instead of siding with the wiki's greatest editor, Soot instead opted to side with a tor IP editor, who had contributed nothing else to the website apart from this single rewrite. Soot locked the article to their benefit. Later, after a backlash, Soot decided to have the article
unlocked keyed. An edit war ensued, causing Soot to lock it against, fulfilling this IP editors demands.
- Who cares ethnusiast
Victims of Soot[edit | edit source]
As soyjak.party's autocratic ruler, Soot has been responsible for multiple bans and has employed varied moderation tactics. The most notable people Soot has used his powers against are listed here.
|Victim||Infliction||Infliction Result||Date||Short Description|
|6 million jews||Genocide, ethnic cleansing||millions of heckin wholesome jewerinos were removed from earth||1941-1945||Soot was a nazi incel chud, and he was the mastermind behind the soyocaust, millions of soyims have died because of that.|
|Roygbivsloweddown||Banning||Deletion of reddit account, Suicide||4-6-2021||Young man on r/Markiplier whose time on soyjak.party was brought to an abrupt end due to Soot's banning of anything Markiplier-related. Roy was banned, and his first (and last) post deleted by Soot, who believed it to be part of a spam-wave of Markiplier posts. Ended up killing himself because of this.|
|User:Scatman John||Banning||IP address exposed, posts deleted||11-6-2021||A soyjak.party user known for replying to posts he perceived as coal with scat imagery. Soot leaked his IP address, revealing that he lives in the UK.|
|Stephan||Reported to the FBI and his mother||Doxed, and got a stern talking to by Soot||1-22-2022||Soot after his site getting DDoSed for the 2040348th time, decided to backtrace the IP addresses originating from China and eventually figured out the perpetrator was a 15 year old named Stephan. After finding this information Soot proceeded to photoshop a BBC (Big Black Cock) into his mothers mouth and send it to her on facebook.|
Soot defends himself[edit | edit source]
On June 15th 2021, Soot responded to the issues raised in this article in a thread on the /qa/ board of soyjak.party, after a Chud replied to him with a link to this article:
Most of the concerns in that wiki page are explained in the article itself or no longer apply, but here goes:
No longer used, hasn't been for a very long time
They were up for less than 30 minutes or so while I was testing with another ad network (I do not have ads on this site anymore)
Not a security concern since they do not have my private key. That's how TLS is designed to work.
I have apolgized [sic] for any concerns that arose from using this, and once again, I will say this:
I never sold/shared any data collected using Matomo, and never planned to.
>Removal of the Islamic Culture Thread
I removed this because I was concerned about being terminated by my hosting provider. I have since decided to not do anything and just hope I don't get terminated.
For a short period of time, I used recaptcha on the wiki in an attempt to stop bots. I removed it later on and replaced it with a math captcha instead.
I used cloudflare to improve performance. I understand the security concerns, but at the same time, I think concern over whether someone can see your soyjak posts is a bit ridiculous. If I were handling payment data or something, then maybe it would make sense.
>Admins can see IPs
I thought this would be obvious, especially if you did your research regarding vichan (which I thought the people complaining about my datamining or whatever would do). Apparently, they didn't know this. I cannot see the IP addresses of lurkers through vichan, although I might be able to see them in my server logs or something (I don't know since I don't check them).
>Tor nodes blocked
This was not a deliberate effort to block tor nodes, it was just me having to quickly ban and delete posts from spammers hopping tor nodes. I did not even know they were tor IPs at the time.
>Intermittent censorship of gems on archive.org
This is ridiculous, I have never had anything removed from archive.org and I have never attempted to have anything removed.
>Treatment of Userbase
This is really a matter of opinion. I locked the wiki article because it was just being spammed too much. I didn't really care what it was saying at that point, I just wanted the pointless edit wars to calm down for a bit. The second time I locked it, I left it at what I feel like is a more unbiased state, although some seem to disagree.
Once again, this has to be a joke. The posts were almost certainly not from a new person, as they had already previously spammed around 20 threads before making a different post.
I don't know when I apparently leaked his IP. I have never revealed any user IPs, the only time that this has ever occured was when the site was breached.
I would say that this is more me losing patience with people who come on this site every single fucking day to complain about me being a dataminer or whatever. When it comes to the wikimod, I understand the concern, but he's only been a moderator for a week or so. I want to give him a little bit of time to prove himself before I consider removing him.
Depiction as a Soyjak[edit | edit source]
Soot is depicted as a grey-skinned soyjak with yellow patches around his eyes. This color scheme was based on soot (coal dust), which is grey, and cartoon/puppet bear Sooty, who is yellow.  The original Sootjak was a Feraljak and featured anthropomorphic bear ears and snout that did not catch on in later iterations.[it just is, ok?] Gapejak is now the most popular variant to use for Sootjaks. There has been debate over whether Sootjak actually has yellow patches around his eyes or is just wearing yellow-tinted glasses. Do not investigate this further.
Relationship with Nate[edit | edit source]
Smooching Allegations[edit | edit source]
Later Life[edit | edit source]
As a Doordash deliver driver[edit | edit source]
After graduating, it is theorised that Soot was unable to be employed, with companies preferring beautiful trans kweens instead. On 5 January 2023, a Twitter thread was made, which was reposted as a meme. It showed a Doordash delivery driver named bruh21, a known alias of Soot.
- https://www.npr.org/2019/06/08/730898429/huawei-accused-of-technology-theft?t=1623276723388 ([])
- Soot. Recent Downtime. November 28, 2020. https://web.archive.org/web/20210408185627/https://blog.soyjak.party/?p=57
- I'm not joking: https://web.archive.org/web/20210609224016/https://soyjak.party/suggest//res/408.html#2275
- Soot. Financials April 29, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210609223259/https://blog.soyjak.party/?p=84
- /webm/, post no. 604. https://web.archive.org/web/20210509184020/https://soyjak.party/webm//res/586.html
- /webm/, thread no. 586. https://web.archive.org/web/20210509184020/https://soyjak.party/webm//res/586.html
- /soy/, post no. 105919. You're saying that as if the scat posters were somehow any better than the spammers. I was just checking the recent posts for a bit on my phone, so forgive me if I can't sit here all day and patrol the catalog for you. June 11, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210615060629/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/105899.html#105919
- /soy/, post no. 105927. I have banned that faggot multiple times in the past. June 11, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210615060629/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/105899.html#105927
- /soy/, post no. 105955. I don't have time right now, I'll look into it later. I'm on my phone right now, and I have something to do besides moderating this website. June 11, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210615060629/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/105899.html#105955
- /suggest/, post no. 4920. (No caption). June 12, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/https://soyjak.party/suggest//res/4803.html#4920
- See https://schemeflood.com/, which works even on Tor browser.
- /suggest/, post no. 4803. /obb/ Operation Bleached Bowl General. June 12, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210702090014/https://soyjak.party/suggest//res/4803.html#4803
- /soy/, post no. 128806. soot, did you seriously implement a captcha that some random stranger "mailed you"?. July 4, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210705175057/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/128635.html#128806
- /suggest/, post no. 5796. bring back the number captcha instead of this jewgle shit. July 1, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210702091539/https://soyjak.party/suggest//res/5796.html#5796
- /suggest/, post no. 5809. SOOT HOLD A VOTE ON MIGRATING TO A NEW IMAGEBOARD. July 1, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210702091521/https://soyjak.party/suggest//res/5809.html#5809
- /b/, post no. 16294. Kolyma, a so-called network from Russia that buys imageboards (soyjak.party/suggest//res/5328.html is an example) and provides free hosting and technical support (pic1). July 3, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210705161249/https://soyjak.party/b//res/16294.html#16294
- Alternative archive: https://archive.is/hySa8
- /b/16294, reply no. 16296.
- /b/16294, reply no. 16306: Soot was so inactive the last week and now all this with the captcha...
- /b/16294, reply no. 16308: Could kuz be the same tranime spammer who later spammed CP on soyjak.party?
- /b/16294, reply no. 16309: After that, Maki had to delete his chan because, according to him, Kuz threatened him with ddos, spam, and abuse reports.
- /b/16294, reply no. 16329.
- /suggest/, post no. 5328. Hey guys, kuz here, world-famous imageboard buyer. I bought alot of imageboards. June 22, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210704212455/https://soyjak.party/suggest//res/5328.html#5328
- Alternative archive: https://archive.is/PgVkz
- If you want to check for yourself, you need to be logged in. You can get a SecurityTrails.com login from BugMeNot: http://bugmenot.com/view/securitytrails.com
- /b/16294, reply no. 16357: Looks like your admin already managed to sell his site, and the thread (https://soyjak.party/suggest//res/5328.html) was a cover for people to keep posting so they could collect your data.
- Although at a steep price: Add any server for $125, https://www.gigenet.com/ddos-attack/
- /soy/, post no. 128642. Really?. July 5, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210705175057/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/128635.html#128642
- /soy/128635, reply no. 128827.
- /b/16294, reply no. 16330
- /b/16294, reply no. 16332
- /b/16294, reply no. 16333. Nice trips!
- /soy/, post no. 129168. (No caption). July 5, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210705190402/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/128635.html#129168
- Entry #166 is labelled with enemy of the network.
- See entry #192. https://web.archive.org/web/20210705191316/https://spam.kolyma.org/spam.php
- /soy/, post no. 129200. (No caption). July 5, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210705190402/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/128635.html#129200
- /soy/, post no. 131813. btw kuz's tripcode is kuz#kuz4. July 9, 2021. http://web.archive.org/web/20210709210427/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/131813.html#131813
- /soy/, post no. 129170. >yandex / U-um bros....... July 5, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210705190402/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/128635.html#129170
- /soy/, post no. 129172. Ummm SOOOOOOOOOOOT why would a non-Russian deal with a Russian corporation that sends data to the KGB????????. July 5, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210705190402/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/128635.html#129172
- /soy/, post no. 129238. I've used it pretty much since the start of this site?. July 5, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210705190402/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/128635.html#129238
- soyjak.party catalog, archived on July 25 2021. Most of the natespam is on the lower half of the 'log. https://web.archive.org/web/20210725213248/https://soyjak.party/soy/catalog.html
- https://www.reddit.com/r/jackbritt/comments/ewgrn6/dear_ladies_did_you_know_your_boobs/ (archived)
- It just is! Ok?
- /qa/, post no. 6148. Most of the concerns in that wiki page are explained in the article itself or no longer apply, but here goes. June 15, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/https://soyjak.party/qa//res/6141.html#6148
- It just was, OK?
- https://www.reddit.com/r/jackbritt/comments/ewgrn6/dear_ladies_did_you_know_your_boobs/ (archived)