This page is a guide to the different user groups on Soyjak Wiki.
Administrators are pretty self explanatory: They administrate the site.
You can think of an Administrator as having similar rights to what a mod would on soyjak.party or 4chan.
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
A bureaucrat is similar to an Administrator, but has the ability to do a few more things.
You can think of a Bureaucrat as having similar rights to what an admin would have on soyjak.party or 4chan.
A bureaucrat can do anything that an admin can, but they can also:
- Give or revoke admin, bureaucrat, rollback, or content moderator rights to any user.
- Edit the Interwiki Tables
Helpers are trusted users that are halfway between admins and normal users.
You can think of a helper as having similar rights to what a Janitor would have on soyjak.party or 4chan.
Helpers have the ability to do the following:
- Edit Admin-protected pages
- 'nish users
- Delete pages (but not to restore them)
- Protect and unprotect pages
- Rollback edits
Rollback is something that is given to users that are known not to be vandals. Rollbackers have the ability to undo edits in a single click.
AllPageEdit is another usergroup that can be given to users that are heavily trusted and are known not to be vandals. Users with this group can edit Admin-protected pages.
Interface Administrator[edit source]
Interface administrators are separate from normal administrators. Users with this group are able to edit any pages under the "MediaWiki" namespace, such as the CSS or Sitenotice.
Check User[edit source]
The check user group is an add-on function.
The additional function includes:
Suppressors have the ability to hide individual edits. It is a tool given upon request to wiki administrators.
Autoconfirmed users are similar to normal users, however, they have a few more abilities, including
- Exemption from automated anti-spam filters, such as blanking protection.
- Ability to edit pages that are locked to autoconfirmed users only.
Users become automatically autoconfirmed if their account:
- Is more than 3 days old
- Made 4 or more edits
These are the exact flags Soot set for wiki mods: