This page is a guide to the different user groups on Soyjak Wiki.
Administrators are pretty self explanatory: They administrate the site.
You can think of an Administrator as having similar rights to what a mod would on soyjak.party or 4chan.
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
A bureaucrat is similar to an Administrator, but has the ability to do a few more things.
You can think of a Bureaucrat as having similar rights to what an admin would have on soyjak.party or 4chan.
A bureaucrat can do anything that an admin can, but they can also:
- Give or revoke admin, bureaucrat, rollback, or content moderator rights to any user.
- Edit the Interwiki Tables
Helpers are trusted users that are halfway between admins and normal users.
You can think of a helper as having similar rights to what a Janitor would have on soyjak.party or 4chan.
Helpers have the ability to do the following:
- Edit Admin-protected pages
- 'nish users
- Delete pages (but not to restore them)
- Protect and unprotect pages
- Rollback edits
Rollback is something that is given to users that are known not to be vandals. Rollbackers have the ability to undo edits in a single click.
AllPageEdit is another usergroup that can be given to users that are heavily trusted and are known not to be vandals. Users with this group can edit Admin-protected pages.
Interface administrators are separate from normal administrators. Users with this group are able to edit any pages under the "MediaWiki" namespace, such as the CSS or Sitenotice.
The check user group is an add-on function.
The additional function includes:
Suppressors have the ability to hide individual edits. It is a tool given upon request to wiki administrators.
Autoconfirmed users are similar to normal users, however, they have a few more abilities, including
- Exemption from automated anti-spam filters, such as blanking protection.
- Ability to edit pages that are locked to autoconfirmed users only.
Users become automatically autoconfirmed if their account:
- Is more than 3 days old
- Made 4 or more edits
These are the exact flags Soot set for wiki mods: