Anime otherwise known as Japanese animation, is a form of cartoons created in japan. Anime can vary a lot between genres, styles, music, etc... Although Anime often has traits that makes it easy to spot such as realistic backgrounds, somewhat realistic proportions or anatomy and the blatantly obvious Japanese language but there is always exceptions.
Popular anime genres includes
- Slice of Life
Reception[edit | edit source]
As of recent months, bigots attempted to crack down on Anime and put it down with absurd claims such as that "Anime causes people to go trans" Even though every single transgender person seems to be into Anime, mostly Moe this somehow triggers the insecurity of incels and they have to form conspiracy babble; the incels should just go and watch anime themselves and awaken their true transbian counterparts.
On the other side we get the sub-human board /a/, individuals who obsess over anime/japan all day long and consooming the next japanese product. A way to detect /a/ users is when they post an Anime reaction image literally anywhere on the internet, those ought to be publicly shamed and stoned for their lack of decency for humanity and everyone should contribute into perishing the /a/ sub-species. Another way to detect an /a/ beast is seeing any japanese flag on imageboards such as /int/ because it's clearly just some american using a japanese proxy, the japanese are too busy working and being cucked (not a bad thing) to actually post on imageboards unlike the american NEETS.
/a/'s mental illness goes far beyond just posting Anime reaction images and identifying as those supposedly underage female characters, /a/ not only engages in sub-human waifu worshipping activities but also actually wanks off to all kinds of things and that's generally OK but then it only becomes a problem when they begin to sexualize trans people with their over the top "futa" fetish, the impact this had on the transgender community was severe and caused many trans individuals to break down and THIS IS NOT OKAY. /a/ cannot fathom anything that isn't Anime or Manga on their imageboard, their entire minds will be broken by seeing something that isn't Anime for once, their autism realities will be shattered and they'll be reminded of real life, this causes /a/ to persecute soyjaks, frogs and any other opponent meme that hits too close home. In an attempt to fight those who oppose them they shall screech "ANIME WEBSITE!!!", although our researchers have been trying to find the meaning behind such screech, many of the attempts were unsuccessful so we shall keep posting soyjaks on /a/ until we finally get to understand their way of communicating.
/a/ also thinks that Yotsoyba is somehow sacred, with most of them having read the manga and wishing there was an Anime or larping as true pureblooded oldfags.
On Soyjak.party[edit | edit source]
Reception on Soyjak.party seems mixed, with half the wojak twitter immigrant userbase opposing Anime and calling it "tranime" the second they see it while the other side (even SOOT) noticing that Soyjak.party was actually supposed to be friendly towards anime from the start given not only the /a/ board but the long gone /holo/.
Soyjak.party was never anime friendly from the start. This was confirmed by one of the mods on /tv/ expressing hatred of moe-style cuckime, while Cirno-nigger was spamming the site a few days into the creation of soyjak.party. /a/ was created as a containment board to bully and dab on the weeb-cucks. The average cuckime poster on soyjak.party is either an emasculated nu-male, or a tranny larper. This must be a pure coincidence, however.
Quotes from anime posters:[edit | edit source]
- "I am extremely autistic and low functioning. I watch anime because my ADHD prevents me from paying attention to anything that does not have flashy colors, squealing or exaggerated scenery. Anime emotions are usually big, loud, and dramatic, making them easier to read than real-world emotions which helps my mental retardation. I am also drawn to characters designed ambiguously and gender reversed roles to cope with my homosexuality. I cannot comprehend real life responsibilities, have zero social awareness and cannot understand satire or criticism"
- "I am still a man. It's just that I overreact. I still have my penis and testicles because it would be disturbing for me to feel like a w*man."
HOW TO DRAW ANIME!11[edit | edit source]
- make a round huge head
- make huge big eyes
- ignore any masculine facial features unless you're aiming for homosexuals or spics so anime male characters are sissy-like usually
- make any character look underage, claim they are actually above 18
- erase all of your progress because drawing from scratch would be a waste of time so just go and grab a base image off from deviantart
- make your brand new anime OC
- post it and claim its yours and wait till all drawfags seethe endlessly
- done, your anime is completed
Designing an anime character[edit | edit source]
You wouldn't need much mental work for this part, if you're designing a female character that is supposed to be cute or adorable according to sub-humans then you'll have to make her mentally challenged (not to be ableist) and constantly be silly, even if this is done countless times the sub-humans will always fall for it.
If you want any more character templates it's best to just go into a fanfiction website and copy and paste whatever personality you find.