From Soyjak Wiki, The Free Soycyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
The soyical arts is a set of esoteric knowledge and practices that are studied and performed by the soy community.
The soyical arts include, but are not limited to:
- Soy duels, both against human opponents and against a computer-controlled opponent (Artificial Soyduel).
- Raiding other imageboards and websites, either by creating new soy-themed posts or by soyquoting existing posts.
- Lorekeeping for the "Soyjak Cinematic Universe", such as writing adventure threads, or keeping tabs on the Mental Asylum patients.
- Aesthetics, creating new Soyjak variants, such as Avant-Garde Soyjaks.
- Hunting (You)s, crafting bait skillfully and with opportunistic timing, sometimes after rare game like in sootbaiting.
- Literary criticism and critical theory, studying the Western and Amerimutt canons, uncovering basal cultural assumptions for devising calculated, trenchant bait.
- Survival skills for bone-chilling, genre-redefining events such as Covid-19 and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Cooking, with the most iconic dishes being Soylent, Sproke and Bugs. Typically served as Breakfast For Dinner.
- Medicine, especially in the field of mental health (schizophrenia) and experimental treatments (BBC).
- Legal studies and political activism (Soyjak Rights).
- Civil engineering, as is seen on the Soyjakparty Minecraft Server.
- Scat, scat posting, scatting (musical genre), and appreciating scat musicians such as Scatman John
- Game development (Soyjak: The Video Game), (Cobson.exe)
- Bumo, a complex way to bump a thread that has intense depth.
- Linguistics in function to the building of the soyjak native tongue.