|Founded||September 19th, 2020; 3 years ago|
Soyjak.party, also known as soyjaks.party, The Party, the 'sharty, the 'arty, soy spinoff, snarky snappy, soyfag.sharty, soyshart.farty, nigger.niggy (even doe nobody has ever said this) and countless other names is an imageboard website primarily dedicated to
soyjak posting datamining. The party was founded by Soot, announced on /qa/ as "made a shitty imageboard" "basedjaks [fil] must be in every thread". Despite the unceremonious debut, the date was chosen in order to commemorate the 44th anniversary of the crash of Turkish Airlines Flight 452, of course.
The party has 12 boards, but the majority of its activity is on the soyjak board /soy/, which got hundreds of posts every hour. A VPN CAN NOT be used for privacy or 'nishment evasion since public IPs are forbidden from posting, because it is used for ze 'nishment evasion.
Following the Great Purchase, the reluctant webmaster Soot finally handed over Soyjak.party to Kuz. After Kuz stepped down, the ownership was (eventually) transferred to Doll. On August 14th, the 'arty was terminated as Doll did not raise enough money to maintain the site.
The Party has fallen, millions must mourn. As of August 20th, it returned for a few hours with Chood being the admin, but it went down again.
However, on August 22nd, 2023, the sharty returned under the rule of the Soyumvirate - a coalition consisting of Doll, Angeleno and Froot. This lasted for a few weeks until both DOLL and Angeleno retired, leaving Froot as the owner and sole admin of the site.
According to soot, he created the imageboard "as a simple joke", and did not expect it to go far.
History[edit | edit source]
Main Article: The Sharty Chronicle
Here is a gallery of map diagrams showing the timeline and evolution of the site, starting from /int/ to today(>oh my Fauci, just like those powerpoint presentations I did in school!!!1):
The soyjak originated on 4chan's /int/ - International board, and within the first week many edits were made. Over time, the soyjak garnered more fans and a community began to form, which slowly began colonizing /qa/.
The community is now a large and very active group on /qa/, and the meme begins to spread outside of the 'cuck. The popularity of soyjak leads to the creation of the soyjak themed imageboard we all know and love today. With two main areas occupied, the /qa/ community experiences a golden age. (Note that 'arty compromises all official 'jak sites such as the 'ru.)
Operation Clean Stable brought an end to soyjak's golden age on 4chan, and a large diaspora of former qway posters makes it's way to the sharty, making the site the "second qway".
As the site rapidly grows in popularity, it starts gaining the interest of outside communities. The sharty is purchased by Kolymanet after almost a year of drama surrounding Kuz and Soot. The great purchase angers many loyal sootists, who create their own splinter site. Outside groups on 'cord and other sites become more prevalent as they seek to flourish under the success of the site.
With Kuz becoming sick, Kolyma can no longer stand, and the site is given to long time employee Doll.
The darkest period in farty herstory, The Soypocalypse. The original domain gets dropped, and a rouge manager and 'cord member range bans every user, mod, and the admin from the site and publishes their IP address' on xis 'cord server. (he leaked his own IP in the process as well lol what a dumbass) Immediately splinter sites start to take form, and the soyjak bunker is created.
Froot's purchase of the site marked the end of The Soypocalypse and the site is ruled under two admins and one manager.
Culture[edit | edit source]
See also: The faces of party
See also: Soyical Arts
Soyjak.party has a thriving and enlightened culture cultivated by its many fine users. While the community often united, it sometimes had dramatic disagreements, as can be seen in the Soyvil War.
Boards[edit | edit source]
As of 9 December 2023, soyjak.party has 35 boards, of which 13 are hidden, 5 are locked, and 30 are unlocked.
- /q/ - Drama and Meta Drama
- /soy/ - Soyjak - Gems
- /qa/ - Question & Answer - NAS
- /r/ - Requests
- /tct/ - The Current Thing
- /a/ - Anime
- /an/ - Animals & Nature
- /bait/ - Bait - This is bait.
- /ef/ - Esoteric Fascism
- /art/ - Soy Art
- /raid/ - Doxxing and Rading
- /incel/ - Internet Celebrities
- /int/ - International
- /mtv/ - Music, Movies, Television, and Video Games
- /nate/ - Coals
- /sci/ - Soyence and Technology
- /pol/ - Politically Incorrect
- /x/ - Paranormal/Schizo
- /craft/ - Minecraft
- /fnac/ - Five Nights at Cobson's
- /o/ - Overboard
- /chive/ - Archive (locked)
- /caca/ - Baby- me? gongaga (hidden)
- /cado/ - Nikocado Avocado (hidden)
- /clash/ - Board clash (hidden)
- /floyd/ - ancient breathing techniques (hidden)
- /frog/ - Frog (hidden)
- /giga/ - GigaChad (hidden)
- /ohio/ - - only in Ohio 💀 (hidden)
- /plier/ - - Plier (hidden)
- /r9k/ - ROBOT9999 (hidden)
- /bant/ - International/Random (hidden) (locked)
- /froot/ - Froot (hidden) (locked)
- /g/ - Generals (hidden) (locked)
- /z/ - Generals (hidden) (locked)
Former Boards[edit | edit source]
A list of deleted boards, many of which were part of the 50 Board Plan:
- /holo/ - Hololive
- /kr/ - K-pop and Korean Culture
- /v/ - Videogames
- /plier/ - Markiplier (part of the Captain Coal incident)
- /plier/ - Markiplier (Temporary board added by DOLL on June 28)
- /j/ - janime (Apart of the Captain Coal incident)
- /j/ - Janitor and Moderator Discussion (Apart of the 50 board plan)
- /CUNNY/ - CUNNY (part of the Captain Coal incident)
- /color/ - Colorjaks
- /g/ - Technology
- /g/ - Generals
- /giga2/ - Gigachads - Open for the weekend
- /nigger/ - Nigger - niggers tongue my anus - /b/, 2006
- /psy/ - Psychedelics
- /test/ - Test (An archive for important threads before /chive/ was made)
- /tv/ - Television
- /thug/ - Thug - thug life
- /textboard/ - Textboard
- /vip/ - Very Important Posts
- /zellig/ - Ongezellig
- /caca/ - caca (Not to be confused with the modern /caca/)
- /dawla/ - Islam (shoah'd during the Great Purge)
- /mlp/ - My Little Pony (shoah'd during the Great Purge)
- /mc/ - McDonalds - we must secure the mcdonalds or something
- /fur/ - Furry (shoah'd during the Great Purge)
- /lgbt/- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, and Transgender (shoah'd during the Great Purge)
- /c/ - Christianity
- /tnd/ - TND (hidden)
- /webm/ - WEBM
- /weld/ - Welding
- /lit/ - Literature
- /po/ - Origami
- /hm/ - Haunted Mound
- /bl/ - Blog
- /z/ - REDACTED
- /3/ - 3DCG and 3D Printing
- /qresearch/ - Q Research
- /trump/ - Donald Trump
- /doge/ - Doge
- /ms/ - Machine Shop
- /rpg/ - Roleplaying
- /pc/ - Computers Only
- /bunker/ - Bunker
- /bar/ - Bar
- /sneed/ - Sneed
- /fa/ - Fashion
- /skibidi/ - Skibidi Toilet
- /suggest/ - Suggestions
- /n/ - Transportation
- /muv/ - Music and Video Games
- /b/ - Random
- /jew/ - Judaism
- /soy2/ - Soyjaks 2
- /linux/ - Linux
- /chive/ - Archive
- /tg/ - Traditional Games
- /fap/ - Porn
- /benjamin/ - Benjamin
- /health/ - Healthy Living
- /tech/ - Technology
- /reddit/ - Reddit
- /slf/ - Selfish Little Fucks FROOOT BRING THIS BACK
- /roblox/ - Roblox (deleted because its 3 day trial expired without any froot-approved gems being made even though its trial was only during weekdays when most 'teens weren't able to roblox raid)
- /poop/ - Poopson Research
- /fit/ - Fitness
- /qst/ - Quest
- /giga2/ - Gigachads
- /f/ - Flash
- /ihop/ - IHOP
- /ck/ - Food and Cooking
Flags[edit | edit source]
On August 29th, meme flags were introduced to /soy/ for a day, and permanently added to /pol/.
A list of Flags / Ideologies:
- None (default)
- Sootist (FBI flag)
- Captain Coalist (pirate flag)
(chris chan shirt or something)You dumb fucking newfaggot thats the KolymaNET flag.
- Maxist (Israel flag)
- Dollist (purple flag)
- Frootist (orange flag)
- Angeleno (Los Angeles flag)
- Soyumvirate (soyjak trio)
- Reddist (LGBT flag) (only included for 3 minutes, and only got posted on /soy/)
Official Soyjak.party websites[edit | edit source]
Aside from Soyjak.party itself, DOLL owned and ran several other datamining websites meant to supplement Soyjak.party.
Formerly official Soyjak.party websites[edit | edit source]
- Soyjak.download, a file sharing service for soyjaks.
See also[edit | edit source]
- "made a shitty imageboard"
- "Posts per day" figure in File:Soyjak.party_plot.png
- Although the original videogames board of soyjak.party is unarchived, an announcement makes mention of it's deletion and replacement with /g/ and /tv/. (https://web.archive.org/web/20200921201348/https://soyjak.party/)
- Saved in full https://archive.org/details/SPPlierArchive